Recent listening, current

Friday, January 20, 2017

Changes to this blog.


And management would like to announce.... a change in format! Henceforth, this blog will include my ramblings on all types of music, not just jazz. Don't worry, it's not a radical change in gears. I listen to all sorts of stuff, and while a lot of it could be classified as "jazz," much of it just isn't. Formerly I had several different blogs into which I would channel my thoughts, but I've decided to just combine them here because the world of 365 Dry Martinis seems to get the most attention. And my apologies for not updating my recent listening lists, or posting as often as I would like. But in the future, this should all improve. A health to you, dear readers, and thank you for dropping by. Feel free to say hello in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment