Recent listening, current

Saturday, March 28, 2015

New content coming soon

This last year was tumultuous as I moved my family moved across the country, twice. We're mostly settled now, and I should find some more time to update 365 Dry Martinis with my thoughts (if you're interested in what I am listening to each day, without reviews, you can still find the material added daily in a list by following the link at the top of the page). Yes, this space has been quieter than usual, but my daily life has been far more chaotic than usual! I'm excited, though. I've got a lot of interesting things to discuss.

Look out for upcoming reviews of LPs by Giger Lenz Marron, BBL, Carla Bley, Kandahar, Nu Creative Methods, and more. Hard bop and classic jazz are still my bread and butter but I'm going to stretch the horizons of this blog and see where it goes. I love that stuff, too. Hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment